With wedding season and summer gatherings in full effect, here are 10 ways to glowing skin and a toned body.
For Glowing Skin
- Vitamin C powder – You can mix it in your lotion and put it on your face at night and wash it off in the morning. You can find it at Whole Foods.
- Liquid Chlorophyll – It helps to detox the body and flushes out toxins. Add 12 drops to your water twice a day for best results.
- Exfoliate your entire body – Getting those dead skin cells off will help your skin to shine.
- Tea bags over your eyes to reduce puffiness.
- Drink lots of WATER
- Eat majority fruits and vegetables to detoxify your body. It also helps with inflammation.
- Increase your workout to 90 minutes.
- Try exercises that work your core muscles.
- Cut out alcohol and sodium.
The goal is to be EVENT ready, however if you incorporate these tips daily you will ALWAYS be event ready.
STAY READY SO YOU DON’T HAVE TO GET READY – Will Smith